Property Owners

Insurance protection for accidental loss or damage to buildings. The sum insured should be the replacement value of the building, fixtures and fittings.

This cover can be extended to include loss of rental income and service charges caused by damage to the property, property owners liability, and loss of landlords’ contents at the property.